sobota, 16 listopada 2013

[245] Spodobały mi się mgiełki...

I dlatego powstał kolejny scrap. Pierwszy na całkowicie białym papierze. I pewnie nie ostatni, tylko muszę kupić więcej białego kartonu ;) Zgłaszam na mapkowe wyzwanie ScrapFriends oraz na wyzwanie: White withe a pinch of  na blogu Scarp Africa.

Another layout with mists and my first one made on a white paper. And not the last one, I think. It was made for sketch challenge at ScrapFriends and for White with a pinch of challenge at Scrap Africa.


8 komentarzy:

  1. Great page Mina! The purple drips are so dramatic against the white! Super page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh I love the white with the purple. So many people shy away from this colour and I think it looks very dramatic. Lovely use of the film strip washi tape too. Lovely layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous colours....& those drips look really great - fab take on our Scrap Friends challenge...& I'm sure it will NOT be the last on white paper!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at SF:):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful take on our challenge at Scrap Africa! The purple gives such a lovely effect against the white, well done!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Oh I love your take on the challenge, and what fun to visit your blog!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SCRAP AFRICA. Smiles, Rene' :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Such a beautiful colour combo! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. What a cool layout! Great with the purple color and the film stripes!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I love that your extra colour is purple. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa :).

    OdpowiedzUsuń